I finally made it to the blog! I don't have much time right now or anything interesting to say even if I did have time, but I just wanted to say congrats to Kerry and Ali! That's exciting news even if it isn't a sure thing.
Also, as some of you have found out from experience, my phone is not working very well. I'm not sure what's wrong with it but it doesn't seem to like phone calls anymore so if a conversation with me ends mid-sentence don't be offended. I'm lucky if I can keep a call going for 5 minutes. And since I know how important I am to talk to, I can probably be found at Mom and Dad's house a lot of the time hehe.
Hope everyone is doing fabulous!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea Drea!! I'm so happy you found us!
Welcome to the team, Drea! Now we just have to get Pam on here!
Post a Comment