Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh Boy!





She's a jewel, isn't she? Yeah, that's oil, and although it didn't come out as well as I hoped, she looks a lot better than she did!

I'm glad to hear that scout camp went so well, especially towards the end. You two are great.

I've started working on Tom's mission album and am having a fabulous time. I asked his permission to read his mission journal and he is letting me. He wrote quite a bit before he left on his mish (high school and college days) and I'm enjoying reading about all that as well. It's just so weird to think he had all that time before in which I didn't know him at all. It's fun to read about the things he was doing and his thoughts. I'm typing up the entries since, well, he kind of has sloppy handwriting :) and most of it is also in pencil which we all know smears and isn't very permanent. I'm having a ball working on it!

I'm hoping to put little quotes from his journal into his album here and there, as well as his favorite scriptures.

Can't wait to see everyone on the Fourth! I'm so excited!

No comments: