Saturday, June 20, 2009

Okay, so Dad and I are feeling all kinds of successful -- we bought a Moen bathroom faucet at a yard sale last week for $10. I knew it was good because it was a Moen, but looked it up online today and it sells for $376!!! Holy cow! Now we'll have to re-do the bathroom just to plan around this beautiful new faucet!! Wahoo!! Who'd a thunk it?

Today Dad bought a brand new roaster pan (yard sale again) and thinks he's king of the hill. Next time we have company I'm sure he'll try it out! It'll even cook next year's Thanksgiving turkey! (No extra charge for mustard)

Thanks for the video of Pam's birthday, Once -- we can't figure out how to get a video on. Maybe you can give Dad a lesson when we're there -- yes, we're coming Monday! Plan to leave at 7 a.m. and spend the day.

Happy un-birthday Pam! Looks like you'll get your presents on the 4th of July, but guess that's better than in a van on the way to the MTC (but only slightly).

Grandma, Dad & I met Aunt Brenda in Tuba City last week and traveled on down to my cousin's funeral in Gilbert, Arizona -- 9 hours one way! It was a nice funeral and was fun to see the cactus, stay in a Hampton Inn, and even shop for 45 minutes at JC Penney on the way home (to get Dad a white shirt for Father's Day). Very nice to be home again, also. The trip was hard on Grandma, but she's a trooper!

We're looking forward to fun, fun, fun at this year's "reunion" on the 4th of July -- we'll all be there -- double Wahooooooooooo!!!! Nancy, Dad & I will furnish a bag of chips, a package of cookies and a pink salad for the lunch on the lawn that day. Can't wait to see everyone!!! -Mom

No comments: