Friday, March 27, 2009

Kerry did promise me, and he came through! Now we just need something from Pam and Andrea. Drea, I really hope you'll write about your trip to L.A. and let us all know how it went.

I spent Monday-Thursday down in Blanding and had a lovely time. Mom and I got to play with her CUTE Hello Kitty cartridge on the cricut machine and I got to scrapbook a little bit too -- who'd 'a thunk! Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate with my visions of going to the park to play and having a picnic lunch. It was windy and chilly almost the whole time, darn it.

I set up a date with Mom, Dad, and Drea to watch The Mentalist together on Tuesday night. I was so excited, but don't think any of them were too impressed. Oh well! I like it.

Well, I guess I'll sign off. Love you all! Thanks Mom and Dad for putting up with me.

No comments: