Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hi all!
Totally loved the picture of Tom on the little oil rig (that's what it reminded me of) -- cool! And so cool that a GIRL came up with the winning design - ha!
Just wanted to let you all know if you don't already that there is a great article on food storage in the March Ensign. It gives one hope! Please read it!!
We got snow last night, only a skiff here but westward it was enough that the trucks couldn't run this morning, and is cold today. Spring, where are you?

1 comment:

Lacey Lu said...

HI! ...Thank you for the insight about the Food Storage in the Ensign!!...Lol, I just recently got the calling to be The Relief Society Food Storage Coordinator in our ward, so I get pretty excited when I learn more places to look for "ideas" ;-)
You Guys Are Awesome! Miss you All!
Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!