Saturday, March 28, 2009

It seems that I am behind on keeping up with the blog. I am proud to say that as a Grandad I have been in attendance at a few of the Guymon children events. I sure appreciate Tom and Nance letting me come play farm boy occasionally. I truly enjoy staying with my kids and am preparing them for the day when I never leave( that will learn ya). It was great having Nance and the kids here for a few days even though I didn't see a lot them.
Just in case you have heard rumors I guess I should update everyone on the job situation. The ore haul is ending and things are kind of up in the air, however I, unlike someone else in my house, am not panicking. I am quite sure we will keep busy even if it is not as steady as it has been. I sure do love ya'll and look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: