Monday, January 19, 2009

Well, hi everyone!
Am trying to see if I can do this without Dad's help this time. We'll see . . . .
So cute pics of the kiddies in their Sunday duds, Ninette! Thanks! It's been almost a year since we had our official family pictures taken. I vote that Chantee and Keiryn have changed the most since then!! If we all get together again I'd like to take some "unofficial" pics to sort of update. Question for Kerry Bayles, Assistant Manager at Sherwin Williams: What would be best to paint/stain our house with? The stain doesn't seem to last very long. Is it possible to paint this cedar instead? We're looking pretty scruffy here and need a facelift (the house, too). Hope all are doing well. We are having such lovely weather for January it will be hard to go back to winter! Love to all!

No comments: