Family Ramblings
Friday, January 23, 2009
The kids and I went up to Provo to spend the day with Auntie Pammi. We watched the ducks in a duck pond, ate at McDonald's and played, went to a museum, and enjoyed some yummy icecream.
We had a wonderful time!
1 comment:
Lacey Lu
said...
Looks like loads of fun!! Cute pics! Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!
January 24, 2009 at 9:51 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2014
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2012
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(16)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(99)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(12)
▼
January
(16)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOM! How was your big day? Hope ...
This blog is turning out to be way fun! Thanks fo...
The kids and I went up to Provo to spend the day w...
Does anyone know Pammi's email address? I don't t...
Hail the conquering hero! Tom's first teaching da...
Well, hi everyone!Am trying to see if I can do thi...
These are our cute kiddlins in their Sunday best. ...
So, I saw that a draft was written by our Pammi an...
Sooooo Your all oficially invited to come put my t...
Wahoo! I am glad things went well. Not so on the...
Tom had to substitute for his teacher yesterday an...
Keep it up, Mom! It was great to hear from you an...
Well, hi! I feel like the oldest blogger in hist...
We are starting to really like the blog idea. Her...
Remind you of anyone? He's his mother's son! The...
I'm Here!
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
Contributors
Kerry
Ninette1
Pammi
Unknown
dreambump
1 comment:
Looks like loads of fun!! Cute pics! Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!
Post a Comment