Saturday, January 10, 2009


Remind you of anyone? He's his mother's son! The sad part about this story is that I was in the bathroom when he did it. I'm just not observant at all, especially when I'm trying to get my hair to cooperate! Ah well. It made for a good picture, right?
So a little bird told me that Kerry and Alison might want to have a fix-it-up party for their house sometime. All I can say is I am sooo in if ya'll decide to go for it! I'm way excited!
Tom's break has officially ended and he starts teaching on Monday. He is more nervous than excited, but is so glad Mr. Moss will be there with him in case he needs something. I got to go meet Mr. Moss this week and really liked him.
I have other things to update everyone on, but I think I will save them for a full-blown letter. Hope everyone is getting into the groove of 2009. I'm not yet, but hope to get there soon!
Love,
Nance

1 comment:

Lacey Lu said...

Hi all! It's da long lost me...and "us" here in VA! I love findin' family/friends on blogspot!...in away, being able to find people from "home" on here and readin' the blogs sorta takes me home again...it's nice!

I've made our blogs "private," but if any of you would like to be able to see them, send me an email at lia86_04@hotmail and I'll add you to the list! ;-) Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!! ...Ya'll are Awesome!!!