Hey all,
This is Ali. We just wanted to give an update on how we're doing! As you can see, Kate is now smiling like crazy and cooing at us, and also straightens her legs and puts weight on them for longer and longer periods of time! She is also eating like nobody's business, and is still a good sleeper, except for last night. As of last Tuesday, she was 9 lbs. 9 oz., which means she's doing great on the weight gain. I was really shocked she was that big already. We were still using newborn size diapers because I didn't think she was big enough for the next size, but when we found that out we finished up the pack we were on and moved her up. Seriously, I should have realized it before because the diapers really were getting small on her. Poor girl, squeezed into too-tight diapers!
As for Kerry and I, we're both really sad that I'm going back to work tomorrow. Hooray for my mom for watching Kate for us, but it doesn't make it any less hard to not be the one to be mommy all the time! Well, only 4 months to go.....
Love you all!
Ali
No comments:
Post a Comment