Friday, October 16, 2009

Fun and games at the Guymon's

Aren't these the cutest grandkids ever?? All we got of Gatlin was his head, but hey, he's in a picture! The first 4 pics were taken at the laundry room project. The last 2 are for Nancy's benefit -- I did it! (All but the journaling, which I heartily dislike.) Nancy and I started these pages when she was here for a few days and I actually finished mine -- wahoo!
Big P.S. -- Is anyone coming for Thanksgiving!! Any and all are welcome! It's a Bayles year and I don't know the plan yet, but ya'all come on down!






























2 comments:

Kerry said...

Nice job, Mom!! They look great!! Looks like that camera is paying off!!

Ninette1 said...

Thanks for posting the pics and the scrapbook pages! They turned out way cute!

And THANKS everyone for the help with our laundry room. It looks great!