Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun Times






The kids enjoyed playing in the mud and rain a few days ago. Kaden hooked his truck on to the trailer and in the picture is trying to pull both of them himself. Chantee stayed busy smearing mud over each of her legs and on her face. Needless to say, they got a bath afterwards, but it sure was fun!

I thought the picture of Aunt Drea with the kids was especially cute and wanted to share it!

Countdown: 6 weeks TODAY (but who's really counting?)

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Thanks for posting Nance! We were beginning to think we had killed the blog altogether by posting our monster camp post! Anyway, looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We love the pictures!

Ninette1 said...

Now you know how Mom and I felt before you guys started in! I've just been lazy lately, sorry. :)