Yea for the 4th of July! We sure had fun and were so glad everyone could make it.
I'm on my 10 week countdown to baby! For some reason 10 weeks seems significant to me even though it's still 2 1/2 months. Yesterday I bought Gatlin's coming home outfit and shouldn't have because now I keep feeling like I'll have him any day. I haven't been to see my doctor in quite a while and am getting anxious for a confirmation that everything is still okay. My lower legs and ankles are starting to swell more and more which makes me a little nervous, but I'm sure it's not toxemia -- just the usual swelling most women get during pregnancy. My shoes are starting to not fit anymore, which is a pain (in every sense of the word). :)
We've been wanting to know how Dad is liking his job and how you both are liking the truck. Let us know!
Chantee came inside today with a bloody mouth, followed closely by a very concerned Kaden. I don't know what happened, but thank goodness it was just a cut on her upper-lip. Before I could get a good look at it, I was afraid she might have chipped a tooth in the process, but all teeth are fine. Kaden is being a real stinker about sharing toys today, but other than those two things, everything is going pretty well.
Kind of a weird post, but oh well. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment