Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hello, one and all! You just won't believe how much I'm enjoying the new look at our house!! Thanks to Tom & Nancy for coming down and donating many hours of hard labor to accomplish the beautiful scenery here! And thanks to Pam and Drea for tending kids! How is the grass at the Guymon house coming along? Is a picture forthcoming?

You won't believe this, but Dad had a run to SLC on Wednesday this week for a load of decorative rock for some folks here--the only trouble is, it's Saturday and he's still there! He's having so much fun it's like he's on vacation! Thanks, Pam, for rescuing him and many thanks, Kerry and Ali for putting him up (putting up with him?) at your house and for entertaining him. It really has been a nice break for him but I hope he's on his way home today!

Dad and Kerry have been golfing, made rolls, eaten Chinese food, run errands, gone shopping (he bought a much-needed camera, hooray!) and even went to the movie "Mall Cop" on Friday night (Ali, too). Haven't seen the camera yet but will try to put a picture next time on the blog of the loveliness by the front and back porches.

We definitely need to have a Bill and Ann Bayles reunion next summer, 2010 -- put it on your calendars everyone!!!! We sure love and miss you kids!

2 comments:

Lacey Lu said...

Oooo...I wanna see the "New fixes" sounds nice!! ...I understand the whole Missin' you're hubby thing!! ...as I haven't seen mine since the 3rd of May!! But Life Is Gr8 and Thank Heavens for an Eternity Together right!?!? ;-)

Holy cow...I sure miss you all!! Hope to see you all sometime soon! (When we can come visit)

Love ya'll! Hugs!!
Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!
You're All Awesome!!:-)

Ninette1 said...

So, I probably won't post a pic of our grass because it's mostly a weed patch, but we'll conquer it eventually!