Saturday, April 4, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MOM & DAD!! HOPE YOU HAVE FUN! LOVE YOU!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Is it beginning to look a lot like Christmas anywhere other than Emery County? It's been an interesting day.

We went out to feed the calves this morning and the crippled one was dead. It's just been so darn cold and wet the last couple of days that it actually didn't come as much of a surprise. We've had trouble with that calf from the get-go, so maybe it's a good thing. Just wish if it was going to kick the bucket that it would have done it in the beginning and saved us the extra calf formula! (Is that heartless?)

We moved them into the barn this morning and I'm much relieved because I worried a lot about them out there with nothing to protect them from the weather. It's a better thing all around -- they have more room, and now the stink isn't right in our back yard. They STINK!

Well, anyway, I guess no one wants to hear about our farm animals, but it's my first experience with it so I have to share. You know how I am. Enjoy tomorrow's conference sessions!

P.S. - Dad, I did try watching it on the internet and it was more effective that way. Thanks for the idea and sorry for the rude interuption!

No comments: