Monday, February 23, 2009

Isn't that the cutest calf ever? She really is! I bet Uncle Danny will think she's the cutest one he's ever had and that she'll be his very favorite one!
Thanks for coming this weekend - it was fun!! And thanks to all for singing in the choir. Blessings upon your heads!
How was the substituting, Pam? Let us know how the new jobs are!
So I am majorly tedious today! I received notice that I have to appear at 7:40 a.m. next week on Tuesday for jury duty in Salt Lake City! Good grief! I am way not happy about this! There's a chance the case will settle out of court (keep your fingers crossed!) and that I won't have to go but I won't know until Monday evening. For Pete's sake, who even really knows where Blanding is, let alone that there are enough people here to spare one to go to jury duty. Holy cow!

2 comments:

Ninette1 said...

It's not Uncle Danny's calf, silly.

Ninette1 said...

So, you're going to end up going to Salt Lake before you even know if the case has been settled outside of court?!

And do they pay for your gas to get there? They should! Crazy.